Tuesday 27 January 2015

New projects & beginnings


Grab a drink and get comfortable, it's time for an update. 

I'm starting this year off with quite a few projects.
The first one I will mention in this post is my Self Love project.

I posed the following 3 questions to any female that was interested in the project.

What is self-love to you?
How does self-love make you feel?
What factors are holding you back from practicing self-love?

The responses were very detailed and very personal and will not be shared.
However, the images should convey well enough what was discussed.

A young woman who is able to love, trust and respect herself, to me, is a very strong individual.

I want that for every little girl, young lady and woman I come into contact with.
I want them to trust in their decisions.
I want them to love every inch of themselves.
I want them to respect themselves more than anything else.

All of these points pushed me to start a project that could enable these things.
So this is for the little girls, the young ladies and the women who need that extra push.

This project shines a spotlight on women who are willing to be an inspiration for those who need it.

This project is that push to help get your journey started.

Happy learning my loved ones, become the change you wish to see in the world.
May your light shine bright always.
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, feel free to leave a comment!