Monday 14 April 2014

Alex Elle inspired

I've come to love my smile
 Had a very relaxed weekend and I decided to do a small self study project.
Thought it best to go back to basics and use black and white.
A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.

Lift your head when you're down so you don't drop your crown. 
Standing and looking in the mirror may be fine for some people, but I much prefer portraits of myself in the moment so I can view myself the way others would from that angle. 
Learnt quite a few things about myself and it was a wonderful experience.
There are years that ask questions and years that answer.
The lion and the rose.
K a y

Know who you are and know how you feel.
Teach people how you wish to be treated.
Be your own strength and armour.
Stay strong.
Smile.
You're beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, feel free to leave a comment!